Friday, July 7
State of the union.
I just realized that like the last 8 out of 10 posts I made have to do with Tom Cruise. This makes me sad. Unlike this time last year, when 8 out of 10 posts had to do with Clooney. Of course, Tom amuses the crap out of me while George fills me with the seething desire to pimpslap him, but I digress... I know I need to move on. There's so much else going on in the world. Kim Jong-Il is being even more nutters than usual. Al Gore is contesting the Mexican Presidential election after losing that one too. Paris Hilton released a second version of her hit new music video. Katharine McPhee is rapidly becoming the Norma Desmond of American Idol. And Lindsey Lohan has mysterious new boobs! I shall turn my attentions to all this and more...
 
posted by Jessica at 10:27 AM | Permalink |