Tuesday, November 15
Might I be the first to introduce little "Hubbard Holmes-Cruise."
From 10.5.05

Tom & Katie Expecting a Baby


Tom Cruise's fiancée, Katie Holmes, is pregnant with the couple's child, Cruise's spokesperson, Lee Anne DeVette, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited," says DeVette. Cruise, who has two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, began dating Holmes in mid-April. He proposed to her atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris in June. DeVette says there is no wedding date set. DeVette would not comment on the baby's gender or say how far along the pregnancy is. The rep did say that Holmes, 26, "has never felt better."
Convert!!!!

"R. Kelly: [singing] Well I was just standing here, and Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet. I asked myself why won't Tom Cruise just come out the closet? Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun! Tell my why Tom Cruise in the closet or else I'm going to shoot someone!"

- South Park

 
posted by Jessica at 5:24 PM | Permalink |