Tuesday, November 15
More insane race-baiting from the left.
From 9.3.05



Kanye West Rips Bush During NBC Concert

Appearing two-thirds through the program, he claimed "George Bush doesn't care about black people" and said America is set up "to help the poor, the black people, the less well-off as slow as possible."
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20050902/112572168000.html

Here's what was actually said:

"I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family and they say we are looting, you see a white family and they say they are looking for food. And, you know, its been five days because most of the people ARE black. And even for me to complain, I would be a hypocrite because I would turn away from the TV because it’s too hard to watch. I’ve even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I’m calling my business manager right to see what is the biggest amount I can give. And just to imagine, if I was down there and those are my people down there. If there is anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help about the way America is set up the help the poor, the black people, the less well off as slow as possible. Red cross is doing as much as they can. We already realize a lot of the people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way. And now they’ve given them permission to go down and shoot us." "George Bush doesn’t care about black people."

Pardon me while I heave all over my keyboard. Once the liberal hatemongers have succeeded in starting the riots they can't wait to cover, let's hope an angry mob goes "looking for food" at Kanye's big-ass multi-million dollar mansion. Maybe he can call his widdle business manager to airlift him to the safety of Diddy's nearest compound.



 
posted by Jessica at 4:29 PM | Permalink |