Tuesday, March 1
And you thought YOUR mom made you feel guilty.
Would-be granny advertises for grandson
A Chinese woman has advertised in a local newspaper to recruit a grandson, since her own son was unwilling to have a child.
Liu Lan, 64, from Chengdu, Sichuan province, had intense arguments with her son, who married 11 years ago and does not want to have a child.
Liu said: "I am rich enough to support myself, but I want a grandson who I can take care of."
Liu's ad said: "I would love to recruit a three person family who have a little child as my relatives. After six months, if they are qualified, I would allow them to live with me. Then I can enjoy being a real granny."
She has had a number of replies to her ad.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1302130.html?menu=
 
posted by Jessica at 4:49 PM | Permalink |