Monday, January 24
Things You Probably Didn't Overhear at Any Democratic Gathering This Year:

"No, thanks. I have to drive."- Ted Kennedy

"What if Rush is right?"

"He lives in a fruit. Tell me he isn't one
."

"That's a lovely haircut you're sporting, Sen. Boxer. Supercuts?"

"Great, Greg. Next time you feed the homeless could you spare us a quarter for the Coke machine first?"

"How many friggin' purple hearts does it take people? Honestly!"- John Kerry

"Hey, baby. You're so hot you're a Fahrenheit TEN."

"Wanna see my Halliburton stock portfolio?"

"Praise Jesus!"

"Politics, schmolitics. Can't a guy just act?"

"Do you think Ann Coulter would go out with me?"

"That burning flag really brings out the color of your eyes."

"Your jalopy is double-parked, Mr. Penn."

"With all this money I've sponged off the youth of America, I'm summering in the Hamptons. Capitalism rules!"-Michael Moore

"Maybe it's us."

 
posted by Jessica at 10:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: