Wednesday, February 23
Well praise Jesus.
Korn Guitarist Finds God, Leaves Band

Welch broke the news Sunday on Bakersfield, Calif., station KRAB-FM.
"I had it in my heart to come here and explain to you," Welch said. "I'm good friends with Korn. I love those guys, and they love me, and they're very happy for me."
Addressing the aggressive tone of the music he made with Korn, Welch said, "Anger is a good thing, and if kids want to listen to Korn, good, but there's happiness after the anger. I'm going to show it through my actions how much I love my fans."
Welch added that he would be appearing at a local church on Feb. 27, during which time he would "speak (about) how I got to this place in my life, and I'll answer all your questions."


http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050223/music_nm/music_korn_dc

Welch would also like to add that he has discovered something called "good music." Due to this amazing find, he would like to apologize to any and all who have been subjected to his ill-conceived noise pollution.
 
posted by Jessica at 6:17 PM | Permalink |