Monday, January 16
Jessica's Golden Globes Scorecard:
11/18 correct.

Damn, Foreign Press. Make a liar out of me why dontcha? I totally misjudged the supporting actor categories for film, yet nailed them for television (while not getting the main tv actors right.) Oh well. At least no one gave a shout out to their pal Hugo Chavez, so it's a step in the right direction.

The Good:
Yea for Witherspoon, Phoenix, Huffman, and Hoffman taking the top acting nods!
Walk the Line wins Best Comedy/Musical (of which it is neither)
Hugh Laurie and Sandra Oh

The Unexplainably Bad:
George Clooney?? (See? Getting fat and bashing America will win you an award every.single.time.)
Geena Davis???? (They know they have no shot with Hillary. This is the next best thing.)
*Although her speech was like the best ever

I only caught the last hour, and was okay with the fact until I learned... I missed Eric Bana presenting? That's just wrong, man. Wrong.
 
posted by Jessica at 10:35 PM | Permalink |