Saturday, March 18
Quote of the Day:
OK. I don‘t know the answers to a lot of these questions. I think, you know, people say that when people, after years and years of alcohol abuse, which I‘m somewhat familiar with, they get very rigid in their ways when they clean up their act. They say well, this is my way of living. I‘m going to stay on the straight and narrow... So you ask the president, and your conservative people will say, why don‘t you get tough on immigration? He doesn‘t change his policy. He sticks where he is, sort of I want more Hispanic votes. They say let‘s do something about all the spending. He won‘t veto a single spending bill. There‘s certain things on the right side of concern, no the liberals, he doesn‘t want to change on. What‘s that about?
-Chris Matthews
 
posted by Jessica at 1:22 PM | Permalink |