Monday, February 21
Well Bill Maher can kiss my ass.
'Bless me, Father, for I have a neurological disorder'

Every time I start to sort of like Bill Maher again, he says something so completely silly that I'm deprived of the ability to pay attention to him for at least another year.
Maher recently told MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, "When you look at beliefs in such things as, do you go to heaven, is there a devil, we [Americans] have more in common with Turkey and Iran and Syria than we do with European nations and Canada and nations that, yes, I would consider more enlightened than us." Maher also expressed his belief that Christians suffer a neurological disorder, a disorder that is apparently accompanied by an uncontrollable urge to change the channel whenever a pasty political picador makes unfounded blanket statements.


http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42962
 
posted by Jessica at 6:35 PM | Permalink |